Soundings Trade Only this week revealed the panel that will judge its annual Top 10 Most Innovative Marine Company Awards. A ceremony to announce the winners will precede the opening of the International BoatBuilders’ Exhibition & Conference in Tampa, Fla.
IBEX runs Sept. 27-29.
The panel for this year’s awards includes:
• Carl Blackwell, former chief marketing officer, National Marine Manufacturers Association
• John Rothermel, former vice president of sales, Fisheries Supply, and former chairman of the National Marine Distributors Association board of directors
• Gary DeSanctis, Active Interest Media Marine Group president
• Bill Sisson, AIM Marine Group editor-at-large
• Gary Reich, Soundings Trade Only editor-in-chief
Soundings Trade Only publisher Michele Goldsmith will serve as panel-at-large advisor.
The magazine’s Top 10 Most Innovative Marine Company Awards recognize companies that are innovating and disrupting the marketplace, evolving their businesses and driving progress in the industry. The awards are open to all marine companies in the United States and abroad.
The panel will review a broad range of initiatives, including:
• Altruism/Social Awareness
• Development and Technology
• Work Culture
• Manufacturing Process/Supply Chains
The winners will be announced at the Marriott Water Street on Sept. 26 immediately following Soundings Trade Only’s Industry Leadership Panel. All winners will be profiled in the November issue of Soundings Trade Only and at TradeOnlyToday.com.
Click here for more information and to enter the awards program