The National Marine Manufacturers Association has confirmed many of its speakers for the upcoming American Boating Congress, set for May 5 and 6 at the L'Enfant Plaza Hotel in Washington, D.C.
The event will focus on economic recovery, energy policy, and key natural resource issues. Confirmed speakers include:
- Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) - Senate Banking Committee, Senate Commerce Committee, Joint Economic Committee
- Rep. John Shadegg (R-Ariz.) - House Energy & Commerce Committee
- Rep. Ron Klein (D-Fla.) - House Financial Services Committee
- Rep. Joe Donnelly (D-Ind.) - House Financial Services Committee and keynote luncheon speaker
- Karl Simon - assistant director for the Office of Transportation and Air Quality at EPA
- Nick Calio - former assistant to the President for legislative affairs for George W. Bush and current vice president for global government affairs at Citigroup