The inaugural Superyacht Summit, a new event developed by the U.S. Superyacht Association, will be held Tuesday and Wednesday at the West Palm Beach (Fla.) Marriott.
The event will be a gathering of local, regional and national partners who will participate in nearly two days of seminars and networking opportunities.
“We are very excited to be hosting the USSA’s first Superyacht Summit,” USSA chairman John Mann said in a statement. “This event will give industry professionals an opportunity to obtain compelling content that will positively affect their businesses while being able to network with fellow industry leaders.”
Through a combination of group presentations, panels and smaller breakout tracks designed to help improve a company's bottom line, attendees will be able to tailor their own experiences by choosing from four breakout tracks: Business, Marketing, Advocacy/Regulatory and Insurance/HR.
• Pulse of the U.S. Superyacht Industry — Are we all rising on the same tide?
• Panel of Superyacht Editors — Getting it Write: Tips for Pitching the Yachting Media
• Do your Tweets Seem More Like Quacks?
• Affluent Attraction: Engaging Today’s Ultra-High-Net Worth Consumer
• I've Got a Cash Crunch in my Business — How to Work with the SBA and Private Lenders to Get What My Business Needs
• Speaking Yacht Captain: How to Communicate with Yacht Captains More Effectively and Get Better Results
• Writing Contracts to Get Paid
• Improving Your Bottom Line with Innovation and Technology
• Flagging U.S. Without an Act of Congress — M/Y Freedom Case Study
Registration is available by visiting www.ussuperyacht.com for a complete list of programs and events or by calling (954) 792-8666 for more details.