In conjunction with the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas’ Dealer Week, which concluded last week, Soundings Trade Only continues its “Profiles in Leadership” video series, with movers and shakers from throughout the industry.
We spoke with leaders about a variety of topics, from the Covid-19 pandemic to the resulting economic recession, reset of personal and professional values, virtual shows, unprecedented sales, and what they are hopeful for in the new year.
The interviews, which can be viewed here, include the following guests:
• Bill Fenech, president and co-owner, Barletta Boats
• Robert Grant, director of manufacturer solutions, CDK Global
• Duane Kuck, president and CEO, Regal Boats
• David Dunn, director of sales and marketing, marine, Garmin
• Bob Mack, senior vice president, corporate development and strategy, and president, adjacent markets and boats at Polaris
• Bryan Seti, general manager, sales and marketing, Yamaha Motor Co.
• Doug Smoker, CEO, Smoker Craft
• Jack Springer, CEO, Malibu Boats
• Bruce VanWagoner, president, Marine Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance
The Profiles in Leadership series is sponsored by Garmin.