Web-based brokerage contract management system YachtCloser said it added 113 new brokerage locations in 2015 and averaged more than 120 percent revenue growth from the previous year.
Since it was launched in 2012, more than 15,000 boats with more than $3.1 billion in value were bought and sold over the service, the company said. More than $125 million in boats now change hands using YachtCloser every month.
As of this month, more than 380 brokerage locations and 1,900 individual brokers were using YachtCloser, the company said.
“We are thrilled at the industry’s overwhelmingly positive response to YachtCloser and our growing list of services,” YachtCloser founder and CEO Brad Parker said in a statement. “We are the largest contracting and closing solution in the yacht brokerage industry, mainly because our customers believe in us and share our vision for the future.”
Other accomplishments for 2015 include:
- The opening of a new office in Fort Lauderdale at 777 SE 20th St., Suite 210.
- Launch of the industry’s first co-broker network, allowing offer agreements to be populated on co-broker listings
- Introduction of YachtCloser Documentation, a concierge closing solution offering vessel title, registration and Coast Guard documentation services
- Creation of YachtCloser Financial, a new financial service provider for boat and yacht buyers that utilizes YachtCloser’s proprietary software to streamline the boat loan process
- Launch of YachtCloser WebService, a provider of website help for yacht brokers and dealers.