YachtWorld.com is partnering with the Yacht Brokers Association of America to co-present Yacht Brokerage University seminars June 14 in Rhode Island and June 16 in Maryland.
“We are pleased to be partnering with YBAA again in this year’s sessions,” said Ian Atkins, vice president and general manager of YachtWorld.com, in a statement. “Our curriculum has undergone substantial change this time around. We will have a moderated panel featuring brokers who are successfully putting today's best practices into action, as well as an open forum with industry leaders to discuss the state of the industry now and moving forward. We are excited about introducing new educational areas to the industry to help impact brokers' businesses."
On June 14, the Yacht Brokerage University will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Warwick, R.I., and on June 16 it will be held at the Doubletree Hotel in Annapolis, Md.
The one-day events will feature hosted panel discussions led by industry experts and will include presentations about:
- State of the industry — new trends and what’s to come in 2011
- Social media presentation — Facebook: The Opportunity
- Boat Wizard 2.0 presentation
- Best practices panel — brokers who are putting today’s best practices into action
- Industry experts panel — insight from leading authorities representing multiple facets of the marine industry
There is no cost for brokers who want to attend, but space is limited and preregistration is required. Current YachtWorld.com members can sign up via BoatWizard or click here to register.
YachtWorld.com and Soundings Trade Only are divisions of Dominion Enterprises.