The Yacht Brokers Association of America recently announced the election of new officers and board members for the coming year.
Stanton Murray, CPYB, president of Murray Yacht Sales, was elected YBAA president, leading the association’s board of directors. The board includes 13 YBAA member brokers from the United States and Canada.
The other newly elected YBAA officers and board members include:
• Vice president: Linda Warren, CPYB, East Coast Yacht Sales
• Treasurer: Jay LeBow, CPYB, Annapolis Sailyard
• Past president: Rod Rowan, CPYB, Crusader Yacht Sales
• Board member: David Walters, David Walters Yachts
• Board member: Hal Slater, CPYB, Brewer Yacht Sales
• Board member: Donald Finkle, CPYB, RCR Yachts
The Yacht Brokers Association of America was founded in 1920 and unites brokers throughout North America in order to establish, promote and enforce high standards for professional and ethical conduct.