The Yacht Brokers Association of America is looking for additional sponsors for the four regional Yacht Brokerage University events planned for this year.
Each YBU event provides a full day of education, insights and networking, attracting between 50 and 120 attendees at each location. With the support of event partner YachtWorld.com and YBAA member sponsors, all of the programs are offered at no cost to attendees.
YBU sponsors will receive the following benefits:
• company logo/name on all YBU promotions, now through Aug. 20
• company listed on all event publications, handouts and signage at each sponsored event
• introduction of the company's sponsorship from the podium at the event(s)
• recognition of the company's support in the next issue of Yacht Broker News
• a complimentary exhibit table for displaying the company's literature and services at each sponsored event
The 2009 YBU events are as follows: July 28 in Providence, R.I.; July 30 in Annapolis, Md.; Aug. 13 in Houston; and Aug. 20 in Chicago.