Cellofoam North America is an industry leading plastics manufacturing and service company. We manufacture a uniquely diverse portfolio of proprietary and custom products to serve a broad market base.
The Position Summary:
The Account Manager for the Marine Products Division will be responsible for growing both new and existing business opportunities. This includes all of our floatation products such as dock floats, lift tanks, PWC and kayak ports. This position will work from a home or designated company office. Included in this position are the day-to-day account activities that drive our organization to deliver superior service and product quality.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers within the sales territory.
- Business savvy – committed to both top and bottom line growth with a strong understanding of cost, price, value, and other financial drivers that impact profitability of the overall business.
- Understand and use Sandler Selling Process and Tools.
- Prepare proposals, quote prices, and promise delivery within established limits.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with current and potential new customers, specifically in the Marine floatation industry.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with new and assigned accounts, maintain relationship with key contacts from the tactical to executive level for their specific Customer.
- Develop and actively maintain project and sales funnel.
- Prepare and submit weekly cookbooks, weekly expense reports, weekly call reports, monthly itineraries, monthly summary reports, competitive action information, sales attrition and market trend information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of outside sales experience required. Rotational molding experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite of products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sales and technical background with experience hunting and direct account management responsibility.
- Relationship building, solution selling, negotiation, project management.
- Flexibility – may be required to work long hours, nights or weekends.
- Must be willing to travel 50% to 60% of the time.
- Experience with prospecting, cold calling and securing new strategic business.
- Ability to develop long-lasting, collaborative relationships with customers and manufacturers.
Please submit your resume via email to:
Cellofoam North America
2107 Eastview Parkway, Suite 200
Conyers, GA 30013