Teakdecking Systems, Inc. is the premier North American manufacturer and installer of custom-built teak decks and interior flooring for the world wide yacht, cruise ship, and luxury home business has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Executive to support Sales and corporate initiatives. Learn more about Teakdecking at Careers — Teakdecking Systems
Located on the west coast of Florida, Sarasota is known for sugar-fine sandy beaches, a variety of water and land sports, golf 365 days a year, enriching arts and culture, great schools, diverse dining all sorts and natural Florida fun. See Sarasota at www.visitsarasota.com
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for acting as a professional and knowledgeable representative of Teakdecking Systema (TDS). This position will interact and serve as corporate Administrative Executive to provide organizational support to the company and coordinate the Sales team activities.
- Represent TDS as a first point of contact with a positive “sales” approach
- Salesforce: Manage, assign and follow-up all incoming leads through Salesforce and phone calls.
- Boat Shows: Schedule and organize for all activities prior to, during and after domestic and international boat shows and other events.
- Financial: Review contracts for accuracy prior to customer review & support billing concerns
- Data Management: Track master files, quotes, managing databases; collect and analyze sales metrics and marketing efforts, using Google Analytics, Salesforce Reports, Hootsuite, and ERP software.
- Media: Maintain photo/media library, coordinate video content for videographer
- Communication: Composing internal and external correspondence, emails and marketing materials, presentations, newsletters and reports
- Organization skills: Keep office, staff, schedules, projects, customers on target with an ability to maintain order in a changing environment
- Administrative: Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Maritime industry experience a Must
- Optimistic personality
- Excellent communicator
- Very organized & detail-oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, Knowledge of SALESFORCE
- Social Media Savvy
Send your resume & inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.