The Boat House is seeking all levels of technicians to add to our Lake Country and Lauderdale Lakes Wisconsin service teams!
We have openings at both locations for all levels of experience, from Riggers and Entry Level to Master Technician. We offer industry-leading wages for industry-leading technicians with a signing bonus available based on the skills you bring to the team.
Still working toward your Certification? The Boat House will help you achieve those personal goals while paying better than competitive wages.
Responsibilities Include some or all the following dependent on your skill level:
- Inspect and prep new boats
- Lake test new and used boats as needed
- Maintain neat and clean facilities and equipment
- Review all manufacturer service bulletins
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are strictly observed
- Implement work procedures effectively and efficiently
- Work in unison with the Service Manager, Service Consultant(s), and the Parts Department in all interactions
- Attend safety and instructional courses as assigned
- Reach and surpass departmental and personal goals
- Document all customer repair needs on work orders accurately
- Research/submit parts requisitions to the Parts Department to obtain authorized parts
- Be Customer Service Oriented
- Have a Positive Energy
- Stay focused and on task with their daily schedules
- Be Team Players
Please visit https://BoatHouseH2O.com/employment to learn more about The Boat House and apply today!
The Boat House Lake Country
W73 E Wisconsin Ave.
Nashotah, WI 53058
The Boat House of Lauderdale Lakes
N7536 Sterlingworth Dr.
Elkhorn, WI 53121