Lenco Marine, Inc is the true industry leader in the marine and boating world – manufacturing not only trim tabs but also electric actuators, hatch lifts, switches and the all new Auto Glide boat leveling system. Having expertise in electric technology Lenco Marine has been engineering and manufacturing all of its products to make boating fun, safe and trouble-free since 1986. Therefore, it’s no surprise that Lenco’s trim tabs have all the high-tech features you have come to expect from one of America’s fastest-growing private companies. To put it simply, "We make the best boats better!"
At Lenco Marine, Inc our greatest asset is our people. We offer a friendly environment, benefits package and paid time off policy. We are in growth mode and need to add people to our already dynamic team.
Bridge between the company and the customer Salary Negotiable
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as a bridge between the company and the customer by clearly communicating both the needs and desires of the customer and the limitations and desires of the company
• Become familiar with all company products and processes so he/she may better communicate the company’s abilities and to further fulfill all other previously stated objectives
• Effectively communicate with the assigned Sales Representative as well as the customer all concerns and project objectives • Attend trade shows and customer dealer meetings as needed
• Travel to customer facilities to provide both sales and technical support as well as to meet all project objectives
. • All other goals and objectives as previously defined by the President or CEO
• Strong communication skills
• A clear understanding of Lenco products
• Attention to detail
• Ability to travel
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Physical demands: While performing duties of job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand for full shift; walk; sit; Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Work environment: Non A/C work area, the noise level is usually moderate
To apply: www.brunswick-careers.com; Req: JR-020505.