Blackfin Boats is actively recruiting an experienced Assembly Manager to oversee production on multiple fish boat lines while maintaining safety, high quality levels and striving for continuous improvement.
· Plan and direct day-to-day operations driven by specific Production Schedules
· Allocate resources to meet production schedule
· Make recommendations and initiate measures to improve production methods and/or quality standards when applicable
· Collaborate with other departments to achieve production goals
· Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
· Minimum 3 years of experience supervising production, fiberglass fish boat line of 20 to 40 Foot center consoles and dual consoles
· Ability to manage a staff of 25 – 30 employees
· Strong team building, decision making and people management skills
· Possess a positive, “can do” attitude in order to motivate employees
· Understanding the importance of “thank you” and “job well done” (positive reinforcement)
· Ability to create accountability and lead by example
· Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
· Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise specific to fishing products for both offshore and inshore applications
Blackfin offers a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401(k) with company match; paid holidays and vacations. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying.