Looking for a salesperson who is knowledgeable with boat trailers and parts for our busy retail store in Kailua, Hawaii and an Outboard Marine Mechanic in Oahu, Hawaii.
Boat Trailer Sales Manager
The potential candidate will have boat trailer sales experience, proven sales and customer service skills, be able to use a computer comfortably, be able to multi-task and willing to learn more about all of our trailers to increase the bottom line sales. Ideal candidate will be outgoing, positive attitude and detail oriented. No one without at least 3 years Boat Trailer Experience will be considered.
Do You have?
- LightspeedEvo Experience
- EZ Loader Trailer experience
- Boat Trailer assembly experience
- Boat Trailer sales experience
Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Quote and sell trailers to customers
- Answering sales calls
- Responding to website inquiries and other digital leads
- Assisting walk-in customers
- Keeping track of all your leads and in-progress deals
- Being very resourceful to locate product specifications and find answers to the customers questions
- Coordinating logistics of getting units pulled from the storage yard and assembled by the shop personnel
- Keep track of Trailer inventory, order new trailers and parts
- Completing necessary paperwork for each sale
- Mail Order and Phone Order input
- Working with a busy Service and Sales Department
- Exceptional organization skills under pressure
- A desire to Live in Hawaii
Medical, Dental and 401K
Relocation assistance available
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Windward Boats in Oahu Hawaii is looking for experienced marine outboard mechanic for our service department. Must have extensive experience and certification with a minimum of 3 years recent experience. Must have Mercury, Mercruiser, Yamaha or Honda engine troubleshooting and rigging experience.
We are looking for a individual who wants to live in Hawaii and enjoy the outdoor lifestyle associated with Oahu.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIRED:
- Marine experience on Mercury, Yamaha or Honda outboards is a must.
- Must be able to solve problems in a timely manner
- Must be familiar with all aspects of outboard troubleshooting, electrical systems and plumbing.
- Must work well with others and be a team player
- Can go on Mobile jobs, Make deliveries and use customer service skills
- Must have Electronics installation experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have all tools necessary to work on engines and electronics
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.