A high-end boating manufacturer is looking to hire a versatile individual for a Boating Retail Sales Representative. The ideal person must have a proven sales record in the retail marine industry and excellent communication skills. This salesperson will generate growth by creating strong, profitable relationships with new and existing clients.
· Drive retail business and maximize sales through customer interaction, product knowledge, product presentation and promotion
· Provide sales quotes for retail leads of new and pre-owned product from Showroom traffic, Boat Shows, Internet, and Special Events
· Plan and coordinate special events at local showroom
· Manage and maintain prospect lists and leads through CRM in order to develop and maintain customer relationships
· Help manage some dealer accounts in a traditional wholesale aspect
· Assist in planning for boat prep/delivery to sold customers
· Implement all operational policies and procedures in order to satisfy the needs of the customer
· Assist boat show advance teams with move in/move out, transportation and logistics
· Work with Sales, Service and Delivery Manager to manage Showroom on planned days off or away
· Provide for and/or collect titles, finance, registration/documentation as well as interface with all finance and documentation companies for both new and pre-owned boat sales
· Managing new and trade inventory to include transition of ownership, staging and cleaning on an ongoing basis.
· This is an Outside Consultant Contractor position
· Represent the company in a professional and responsible manner
· Travel required: rigorous seasonal work schedule and heavy boat show travel
· Solid time management, organization, and prioritization skills
· Experienced in contract development and negotiation
Exceptional earnings potential with compensation and commissions . Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.