Crevalle builds high-quality, reliable boats for families and fishing enthusiasts who enjoy the boating lifestyle. We achieve this by hiring, training, and supporting builders who understand the importance of quality, reliability and customer satisfaction. We build every boat with two customers in mind: our dealers and our buyers — and our sole intention is satisfying both every single day. We are dedicated to building boats our dealers are proud to represent and our customers are proud to own.
Company Owners of, Littoral Marine, dba Crevalle Boats
The Chief Operating Officer, (COO) has the primary responsibility for company operations including Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, financial oversight, profitability, Customer Service, and Warranty. Providing strategic direction, planning, staffing and oversight of the plant. This person will oversee daily operations with an eye on continuous improvement.
The COO will report to the owners and will be the primary influencer of the long-term strategy within the company.
- Plan, organize, direct, and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed expectations.
- Communicate regularly with owners about state of business.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality, and on-time completion.
- Develop a trusting relationship with work group, owners, sales, and customers.
- Manage change implementation.
- Coordinate and develop continuous improvement projects
- Oversee weekly staff meetings
- Monitor financial statements and make recommendations for improvements
- Continuously drive cost efficiency gains from labor, materials, and fixed costs
- Oversee sales department.
- Create accountability and lead by example.
- Stay informed on industry standards, best practices, and new technology that will improve the organization.
- Develop core competencies within all departments.
- Monitor and approve all production and inventory control measures, providing feedback to achieve departmental goals.
- Help develop and set strategic goals for company
- Increasing profitability and productivity
- Implement core operational employees training
- Maintain compliance with State & Federal environmental regulations.
- Guarantee plant operates safely and in compliance with OSHA and regulatory mandates.
- Guide and direct company mission and vision.
Education and Experience
- At least five years of executive management in the boat manufacturing industry
- Bachelor's degree preferred or trade affiliate education with extensive experience
- Skilled in leadership, decision making, and business operations
- Proficient in communications.
- Problem solving/analysis.
- Financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage human and physical resources.
- Ability to create original ideas, organize people, and implement policy.
This position manages all employees of the company and is responsible for the performance, management and hiring of the employees within the company.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
This is a full-time position. Hours are conditional to business needs. Expect more than a 40-hour week.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Ability to work in the United States.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Offered Benefits Include:
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
In light of the current pandemic situation, to protect all team members we also require the ability to: Pass daily pandemic health screening protocols which include responding to CDC recommended personal health and activity-related questions. Follow pandemic safety protocols which may include: Wearing of an approved face covering, washing hands/use of hand sanitizer upon entry to facility and as needed throughout the day, maintaining social/physical distancing requirements (six feet from others) whenever possible.
Send Cover Letter and Resume to Vickie.Pauly@crevalleboats.com