Join a GLOBAL Leader in the Marine Industry!
Beneteau America - Annapolis, Maryland
Oversee customer service and warranty operations for Beneteau America for both sail and power boat products. Develop policies, procedures, strategy and training for staff and our dealers
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage, direct and coordinate the work activities, resources and operations of the customer service department.
2. Motivate and develop the customer service team to optimize performance and professional growth.
3. Ensure customer, distributor, dealer and end user satisfaction by providing advice and technical support.
4. Provide education and training to dealer network
5. Manage warranty approvals and disputes and develop warranty reporting system.
6. Troubleshoot and liaise with quality control, manufacturing and engineering departments.
7. Troubleshoot non-routine customer complaints and resolve major issues with orders and warranties.
8. Work closely with Beneteau France, dealer, vendor and end user to organize and direct warranty repairs and to solve product problems.
9. Liaise with legal counsel if needed
10. Conduct factory tours and provide customer service support to boat shows and owner/dealer Rendezvous.
11. Prepare, monitor and maintain departmental budget.
12. Manage dealer services training, spare parts, service analysis and CSI programs.
Minimum Education and Experience: Associates degree or 2 years of college level coursework, plus 5 years of related customer service/warranty experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Boating experience sail or power is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to assess and defuse challenging customer service situations
· Knowledge of boats, sail or power and related systems
· Knowledge of manufacturing process
· Knowledge of computer software applications including Excel, Word, Solid Edge and PRMS
· Ability to effectively communicate with employees, managers and the general public
· Ability to travel on occasion to provide off-site warranty repairs and acquire knowledge in France
· French language skills, a plus
We are looking for motivated, self-starters with excellent communication skills. The candidates must have a strong commitment to quality, process improvement, employee relations, flexibility with schedule /task assignment and be able to support and work in a team environment
Competitive compensation package based on candidate qualifications. Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vision, Prescription, 401k and Vacation.
Candidates should respond with a resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org