It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Bayliner & Heyday Wakeboats, a leading manufacturer of recreational fiberglass boats, has an opening for a District Business & Marketing Manager. This individual will be responsible for establishing and building profitable market share in a designated territory through active territory management and dealer marketing support. The full-time role can sit anywhere in the United States Eastern Region with up to 80% travel.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed sales objectives while maintaining acceptable gross margins.
- Establish and manage yearly dealer sales targets and provide the company with accurate sales and inventory forecasts.
- Plan and execute territory sales plans and strategies as part of overall company strategy.
- Establish and maximize strong dealer and customer relationships.
- Assist brands in product development, pricing and retail and wholesale incentive programs.
- Carry-out brand-specific training programs for dealers when required.
- Provide input into product materials, including catalogs, brochures, website content, boat shows and other marketing events.
- Assist brands and dealers with event planning and execution, including boat shows, dealer open-houses and other like events.
- Create dealer-specific marketing plans for each territory in the region. This also may include teaching the dealer how to maximize investment through e-marketing, etc.
- Support communication across Brunswick business units, particularly Mercury Marine and other Brunswick boat companies.
- Provide company with accurate and timely competitive information.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years in sales or sales management, preferably in the marine or power sports industry.
- Demonstrated experience in managing distribution channels and dealer networks.
- Experience with territory management and customer call planning.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint -- e-marketing skills a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of basic financial statements (Income, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow.)
- Proficiency with problem analysis and resolution at both strategic and functional level.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities,
- Willingness to travel up to 80%.
We are the people behind life’s passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-735-4767. Click link to job https://brunswick.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/search/job/Baltimore-MD/District-Business-Manager---Marketing-Manager---Bayliner---Heyday_JR-015625
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law