Seakeeper, the global leader in marine stabilization, is committed to revolutionizing the boating world. Our patented technology completely eliminates boat roll, improving the experience of everyone on board—from the seasoned captain to his grandchildren, the toughest sport-fishermen to the first-timer. If you thrive on the challenge of pushing yourself to do and be better every day, you’ll fit right in with our rapidly growing team.
We are in search of an Event Coordinator to support domestic events including regional boat shows, fishing tournaments, sponsorship and partner events. Additionally, the Event Coordinator will also oversee Seakeeper’s demo boat program.
Role and Responsibilities
· Maintain demo boat schedule, logistics and marketing materials
· Manage all domestic fishing tournament involvement including sponsorship, fishing entry, slip reservation, etc.
· Coordinate select regional events including:
· Book, negotiate and contract booth space for select regional events
· Manage show orders, shipping logistics and travel accommodations related to events
· On-site management of booths prior to, during and post event
· Manage storage, inventory, shipping & logistics of Seakeeper’s display materials when needed
· Present a consistent brand image globally across events
· Coordinate with internal and external partners to ensure that events and elements of sponsorship packages are executed on brand and reflect company objectives
· Order appropriate marketing materials and track usage by event
· Oversee lead collection during events, ensure proper lead collection material is available, and communicate leads to appropriate contact post-event
· Monitor, track and adhere to set event budgets
· Coordinate third party events as needed
· Maintain and communicate event schedule
· Assist in development of new display equipment and material
· Assist with lead entry and management in NetSuite as needed
· Submit expense reports and purchase orders through NetSuite and Expensify
· Manage and organize Dropbox as needed
This position requires a high level of project management and often involves managing several projects at once. Candidate must posses the following skill set:
· Ability to be flexible and maintain composure and a positive attitude in stressful and ever-changing environments
· Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities simultaneously is necessary.
· Candidate should have excellent project management, leadership, and collaboration skills.
· A service mindset, friendly personality, and positive attitude is needed to succeed in this position.
· Superior organization skills including:
· detail-oriented, responsive, and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Superior time management, multitasking, and prioritization skills are required.
· Candidate should be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Bachelor's Degree required
· 1-3 years related experience in event management is preferred
· Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
· Ability to work weekends and evenings when needed
· This position requires a valid passport or the ability to obtain one and the ability to read, write, and speak fluent English.
Link to apply: https://seakeeper-careers.silkroad.com/