Seakeeper, the global leader in marine stabilization, is committed to revolutionizing the boating world. Our patented technology completely eliminates boat roll, improving the experience of everyone on board—from the seasoned captain to his grandchildren, the toughest sportfishermen to the first-timer. If you thrive on the challenge of pushing yourself to do and be better every day, you’ll fit right in with our rapidly growing team.
The Field Service Technician works directly with Seakeepers’ service and warranty staff to provide support, field service, commissioning and repairs for all Seakeeper products in the field. Completion of service case interventions after initial instruction from the Service Manager, Service Coordinator, or assigned supervisor. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact vessel builder, dealer, owner or operator and gather data and information relating to the case.
- Organize a list of all parts and tools needed to resolve the service case
- Carry out Gyro Commissioning and Service interventions in accordance with Seakeeper procedures.
- Assists with inventory management including cycle counting, keeping inventory stocked, orderly and labeled.
- Provide Boat Show and Trade Show support
- Carry out Gyro Commissioning or Service intervention in accordance with Seakeeper's procedures.
- Candidate must have ability to obtain a valid passport, and be available for occasional overnight travel up to 10%.
- Must be self-motivated, organized and have superior customer service skills.
- Qualified candidates must have at a minimum a high school diploma. A technically relevant education/certification is desired, or 1-3 years related experience in the marine industry as a field or repair technician in the marine electrical/mechanical field.
Location: Maryland, Florida. To apply visit our Career Page at: https://seakeeper-careers.silkroad.com/