We are looking for the next sales superhuman to join our team and grow our market-leading product to incredible new heights.
This role is part of an experienced team of A-players, who are highly regarded in the marine industry.
Who are we? We are the proud developer of the market -leading foul release coating, PROPSPEED.
Our team is super dynamic, energetic and has a winning attitude. We are looking for someone who will fit in with our team culture and shares our passion for the marine industry and what we do.
Territory: Fort Pierce to Miami.
Needs to be able to service the west coast of Florida. Some regional travel will be required.
· Sales oriented mentality with a proven skill set of creating, selling and closing new business
· Hunter mentality who loves to find new business and converts from lead to loyal brand advocate
· Hands on and willing to get dirty
· Great communication skills verbally and digitally
· Results oriented and a relentless self-starter
· Excellent customer interface
· Exceptional people skills
· Loves a challenge
· Enjoys customer service and is a creative problem solver
· Big picture thinker that can drive day to day activities towards a larger goal
Like to have: Nice to have, but not necessary
· Experience in coatings
· Existing customer base in the marine industry. – highly recommended.
· Technical background and understanding of paint
What works well in this area:
· Cocktail circuit guy/gal + boat yard guy/gal
· Someone who can network and convert the leads to sales, but also will get under a boat.
With this role comes flexibility in their work hours, and independence.
Part of the job:
· 40% maintaining and growing existing customers through sales stratiges, support and relationship development
· 35% Hunting new business opportunities and servicing them from lead to loyaly brand advocate
· 25% Sales, marketing and administration to ensure smooth running and execution of key business requirements in your region
· You will be responsible for trade show set up, management and attendance with a focus on generating new business, with the support of the wider US team and management
· You will be on the road weekly to do sales runs to service existing clients, find new business and support local distributor reps
· You will be excellent at maintaining a CRM to ensure we are documenting a nd leveraging our technology to better serve our customers and opportunities.
· Feedback and relaying back to head office. You are the finger on the pulse. You keep us up to date to know what is going on.
· You are the face of the company in your market. Our customers need to feel that they can go to you for anything they need. A high standard of customer service is critical.
Call, stop by booth #527 at FLIBS or email your CV’s to:
Mark Billingsley: email@example.com PH: +1 561 704-1139
Marcus Hamilton:: firstname.lastname@example.org PH: +64 21 535 260