MarineMax, the World’s Largest Recreational Boat Dealer and the 1 inductee into Boating Industries “Top 100 Hall of Fame”, is seeking a Galeon Yachts Senior Product Specialist responsible for providing World Class Customer Service and Support for all Galeon customers.
- Understands AC and DC Electrical systems and installations
- Has knowledge of Power generation and installations on yachts
- Knows vessel Drive systems, components, and installations
- Understands Fresh, Grey, and Black water systems
- Possesses technical aptitude for verbal and written communication as it pertains to troubleshooting yacht systems
- Has familiarity with ABYC and USCG standards
- Exhibits exceptional organization skills
- Possesses strong Customer Service Skills
- Captain's license a plus or ability to safely operate a yacht from 40-70'
- Spanish speaking a plus to support Sub Dealers in South and Central America
- Minimum 5 years experience as Yacht Service technician
- Domestic and International Travel required
For 20 years, MarineMax has been committed to premium boat brands, unparalleled customer service and premier team members. Fulfilling our mission to provide the "world’s best pleasure boating experience" requires the efforts and talents of many exceptional people. And that's why we make our workplace one in which our team members feel challenged, fulfilled and supported to reach their full potential. We love the water and want to share that passion with others. Do you have the “water gene”?
We are seeking only the “Best of the Best”; talented, dedicated and energetic individuals that are experienced and are highly motivated for success!
Look no further if you desire an exciting, long-term opportunity that provides you with personal growth, career advancement, training and development, and financial reward.
Health/Medical | 401(k) Plan | Dental | Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) | Vision | Paid Time Off Voluntary Life and Disability |Training | Paid Holidays | Team Member Discounts on Purchases | Continued Professional Development
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW! Apply on line at https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1144111&d=External#/
While we are a publicly traded company (HZO on NYSE), we work hard to retain the high level of service and personal interaction found at a smaller company. We’re more than a dealer. Yes, we sell boats, but we are also a resource for boaters. We provide world-class service, financing and insurance, educational programs, access to Getaways!® trips and opportunities to meet other boaters.