We are a growing, Wisconsin-based, family owned and operated business that is seeking an experienced leader for a management role at our Sturgeon Bay, WI (Door County) location.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Service and Parts: Supervise Service/Storage department and Parts department. Oversee service/storage & parts department including all personnel from service advisors to technicians; increase service and parts business by promoting extensive service and refit capabilities, maximize efficiency.
- Storage: Supervise Storage department. Oversee and manage the winter & summer storage of all boats in this location. This includes maximizing profit per square foot and maximize square footage of boats stored on premises, increasing business, overseeing yard personnel, developing new solutions to better serve local boaters, and ensuring good customer experience
- Marina: Supervise Marina department. Oversee marina operations including seasonal and transient dockage, clubhouse and rental cottages. Ensuring good customer service, maximizing profit, increasing business, overseeing marina personnel.
Boat Sales: Oversee and manage the sale of all new and brokerage boats offered at the Door County location. Work with corporate to determine new boat inventory allocations, ordering, and display. Oversee and manage the sales team. Attend trade and boat shows as necessary. Work to increase sales and maximize gross profit. Work with corporate to find new brands that will sell in the local market. Increase brokerage listings. Coordinate new boat deliveries including PDIs and rigging.
Evaluate and monitor the performance of all team members at this location. Hire, fire, train, and motivate based on evaluation.
Cultivate a customer service-focused working environment that maximizes the efficiency of team members.
Work with ownership to ensure healthy financial growth across each department; develop and maintain budgets, manage expenses and optimize profitability & performance.
Work with corporate marketing team to assist with all marketing, promotion, and communication for the company in this territory.
Oversee day to day operation of the entire Door County location.
Success measured by:
- Overall location profitability including growth within each department
- Customer Satisfaction
- 10 years of management experience with at least 5 years marine industry experience in management role; sales management background is a bonus
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire and ability to work successfully and collaboratively in a team environment
- Regularly demonstrates a bias towards action
- Solutions oriented
- Eagerness to join a growing company
- Proficiency in Microsoft office including Excel
- Proficiency in DMS such as Dockmaster, IDS, or other preferred
- Must relocate to area; no remote work
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Performance-based bonus opportunities
- Health insurance, 401K, PTO other benefits
- Relocation assistance available
- Be a part of a rapidly growing business
- We encourage professional development by providing opportunity for relevant educational study, certifications, trade shows and conferences.
Please submit applications and cover letter to SBGM@atlaswi.com