Zurn Yacht Design is a full-service design firm situated in historic Marblehead, Massachusetts: a renowned coastal community ripe with maritime activity and birthplace of the American Navy; with quick access to Boston, or north to all that New England has to offer. Since 1993, we have been listening to our clients’ needs and bringing their thoughts and ideas to fruition, while incorporating tried and true design principles. We have been recognized and sought after for delivering both timeless style and unparalleled performance in our designs. Capabilities span all aspects of yacht design and engineering, from rudimentary lines plans to intricate engineering and construction details for both powerboats and sailboats in the pleasure and commercial markets.
We are a fast-paced design office expected to keep ahead of client demands and production with creative solutions for style, design, and production. Candidates must be self-motivated, energetic, hardworking, and possess the ability and willingness to work with the entire client-based team to get the job done right.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following credentials:
- Naval Architect and/or Industrial Design Degree
- Five years’ experience in the pleasure boat market
- Proficient in Rhino, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of quality yacht joinery and systems layout
- Can solve engineering challenges on their own in a timely fashion
- The ability to handle several tasks at a given time
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary with compensation based on experience
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
Send resume and cover letter to Kerry Zurn, Office Manager firstname.lastname@example.org