Zurn Yacht Design (Est 1993) is a full-service firm in historic Marblehead, MA, providing creative solutions for style, performance and engineering for production and custom builders, both power & sail.
We are a fast-paced design office expected to keep ahead of client demands and production with creative solutions for style, design, and production. Candidates must be self-motivated, energetic, hardworking, and possess the ability and willingness to work with the entire client-based team to get the job done right.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following credentials:
- Naval Architect and/or Industrial Design Degree
- Five years’ experience in the pleasure boat market
- Proficient in Rhino, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of quality yacht joinery and systems layout
- Can solve engineering challenges on their own in a timely fashion
- The ability to handle several tasks at a given time
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary with compensation based on experience
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
Send resume and cover letter to Kerry Zurn, Office Manager firstname.lastname@example.org