Do you have experience Infusing parts? Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to grow your career and have the opportunity to spearhead the development of a new department and process for our company? If this sounds like you, the Infusion Manager position could be a great fit!
Our company is fast-paced, hungry, and meeting record-breaking goals in boat production. We need someone to join our team who holds themselves to the same company standards of creating high-quality parts using cutting edge technology and encouraging continuous improvement for the process of manufacturing boats while appreciating, motivating, and coaching their team.
The Infusion Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the department. The department consists of inspecting, cleaning, and assembling boat molds, taping off and vacuum bagging boat molds, mixing catalysts into resins, installing vacuums and feed lines, and various support activities conducive to infusing components for manufacturing a boat. Daily responsibilities are focused on but not limited to safety, quality, production, management of personnel, monthly metrics, culture, and company strategic goals. The Infusion Manager plans and supervises manufacturing activities throughout all stages of hull and deck production for infused boats in the company.
· Manage overall production of infused hull and deck products including daily production rate, safety, product quality, and employee-related issues. Ensure production schedule is met and boats are finished on time and with no defects.
· Maintain effective production recovery measures in the event daily production schedules are not met.
· Optimize employee production and material efficiency through continuous improvement.
· Maintain high-quality standards through on-the-floor interaction with employees to ensure quality and accuracy in each step of the production process.
· Work closely with internal groups and departments including sales, engineering, quality, operations, and customer service to troubleshoot problem areas and confirm production needs are met.
· Manage department supervisors/leads/employees in accordance with company policies and applicable laws and address performance issues as necessary.
· Provide daily direction, coaching, and leadership to crew supervisors/leads to ensure department alignment with operational strategies and culture.
· Audit and approve hours in the company timekeeping system daily.
· Ensure compliance with company policies.
· Lead the advancement and implementation of lean manufacturing and other strategic initiatives in the department and company.
· Minimum 5 years of work experience in infusion
· Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience for large teams
· Excellent leadership capabilities; must be able to engage and motivate a team; provide innovation at all levels of production
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent time management, organizational and analytical skills
· Bilingual Spanish/English strongly preferred
We offer extremely competitive pay, opportunity for quarterly bonuses, generous vacation policy, and excellent benefits packages!
How to Apply
Send your confidential resume to: email@example.com