Siren Marine seeks an experienced and well-organized Inside Sales Representative to support a high-energy sales team and for supporting aggressive sales growth. Siren Marine, an early-stage marine technology company, is pioneering connected boat technology that will give boaters the peace of mind that their boats are always safe, secure, and ready to enjoy. Our proprietary monitoring technology and best-in-class user interface are bringing the “Internet of Things” to the marine industry.
Duties & Responsibilities: Communicating with customers making outbound calls to potential and existing Dealer and B2B accounts.
- Communicating with customers making outbound calls to potential and existing Dealer and B2B accounts.
- Following up on inbound leads
- Understanding customer needs and identify sales opportunities
- Educate and present the Siren Marine Connected Boat® platform to prospects
- Train partners, dealers & customers on Siren Marine products and platforms
- Support current Siren Marine resellers, along with updates to new products and features
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Staying informed about competing products and services
- Participate in weekly coordination calls with Siren leadership
- Utilize Siren Marine CRM
- Must possess a valid current driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have at least 2 years of experience being in a sales or equivalent role
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
- Must have 2 years of marine/boating industry experience
- Strong sense of urgency and proactive mindset
- Demonstrated ability to interface and maintain effective relationships with other team members, customers, and prospects
- Experience with CRM software preferred, but not essential
- Must be articulate and have excellent phone and written etiquette
- Must be able to use Apple computers (be “Mac friendly”) or demonstrate an aptitude to learn it quickly
- Some weekends and nights will be required – Boat Shows, Trade Shows,Industry events
- Flexible, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment for a nimble startup
- Knowledge/experience with boating or the boating industry a plus, but not required
- Detail oriented, logical, and methodological approach to problem solving
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- College degree or equivalent applicable experience
- Field sales experience
Compensation: Compensation will be comprised of a base salary, performance-based commissions, and annual bonus.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: Commission
COVID-19 considerations: We strive for a safe COVID-19 environment. Our facilities are deep cleaned frequently; masks are required while inside the building, hand sanitizer and disinfectant sprays are always supplied. Staff who can WFH often do so to limit exposure.
Work Remotely: No
- Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org