SeaHunter Boats, a leader in Custom Built Fishing Boats, has an immediate opening for a Laminate Engineering Manager. This position will manage all design, implementation, and execution efforts in a fiberglass boat lamination department with respect to engineering, quality, safety, and efficiency. B.S. degree in Engineering is a plus but not required. Experience is highly valued. Resin Infusion knowledge needed. Please email your resume to Anissa@seahunterboats.com.
- Collaborates with VP-Production to ensure consistent quality and production flow between lamination and assembly departments/facilities
- Manages & leads projects from concept through implementation
- Measure output and quality through process and QC data
- Improve quality control processes
- Identify and target areas of inefficiency for improvement possibilities