Composite Research, Inc. (CRI) makers of Sea Born, Sundance, & Spyder boats is seeking an experienced Lamination Manager to fill an immediate opening.
Our ideal candidate for this position will have a proven work history demonstrating the following:
• Proven Lamination & Management Experience
• Strong Work Ethic & Dedication to Success
• Expert Ability to Organize Daily Work & Establish Priorities
•Excellent Leadership Skills
• Proactive Planning Skills With a “WE CAN, WE WILL” Winning Attitude
• Ability to Adhere to Strict Production Schedule
• Ability to Positively Motive Team Members
At CRI we’re more than just another job as we offer:
• Competitive Wages
• Production Bonuses
• Full-Time Employment
• 4 Day Work Week
• 3 Weeks Paid Vacation *(Following Probationary Period)
• On-the-Job Training
• Routine Reviews & Raises
• Annual Company Events & Social Opportunities
• Stability & Job Security
• Upward Advancement & Professional Development Opportunities
If you’d like to join our amazing team of boat builders, we invite you to APPLY ONLINE today. No Phone Calls Please! http://www.criboats.com/apply/
*Please note for your security and ours we do not accept resumes via email.
About Composite Research:
Since 1994, Composite Research, Inc. (makers of Sea Born, Sundance, and Spyder boats) has built thousands of top reviewed, high-quality vessels for both fishing and family. CRI’s, skiffs, flats boats, center consoles, and bay boats are manufactured in Blackshear, Georgia, and distributed through a network of marine dealers which span the Southeast, Northeast, Gulf States, and Central Texas.