Power Products Systems is the New England Region Power Center for Volvo Penta Marine Engines, Parts, and Service. We have experienced unprecedented growth over the last few years.
We are seeking the right person who will be responsible for maintaining and developing our Marine dealer network focusing on parts & service sales. Daily travel required within the region with company provided vehicle.
· Knowledge of boats or the Marine Industry
· Proven track record in outside sales or business development in the Marine, Auto, Power Sports or RV Industry
· Superior customer service skills
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Self-motivated with positive & professional attitude
· Computer literate including MS Office, Word, Excel, etc..
Power Products Systems, LLC is the Northeast distributors of Volvo Penta, Cox Diesel Outboards, Detroit Diesel, Allison Transmissions, Kohler Generators, and Carrier Transport Refrigeration.
Qualified individuals should submit their resume to email@example.com
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package, including company sponsored health insurance, short and long term disability, dental, vision, and 401k Profit sharing. Our headquarters is located off Route 95 in Wakefield, MA.
Power Products Systems, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.