Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that include motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, jet boats, outdoor power equipment, parts & accessories, apparel, and more. We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products.
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a successful Marine Dealer Technical Support Consultant to join our Marine Tech Service Group in Kennesaw, GA. You will be responsible for providing technical repair assistance for Yamaha dealer technicians.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Provide timely and effective technical troubleshooting assistance to Yamaha outboard dealers via inbound calls
• Able to provide superior customer service on technical issues to a dealership or an OEM
• Document precisely, required dealer contacts, within the Siebel call management system
• Answer inquiries requiring basic / general / limited knowledge of company, products, and/or services
• Interface and assist other department team members to troubleshoot dealer repair issues that are of moderate scope and complexity
• Escalates more complex issues to higher level technical support staff when response requires deviation from standard troubleshooting procedures
• Assist dealer personnel with warranty and parts inquiries
Experience, Knowledge, Skills Requirements:
• HS Diploma or GED required. Marine Industry service certifications is highly desirable.
• Minimum 5 years of technical engine troubleshooting experience
• Must be able to demonstrate good administrative skills, adequate writing skills, and be able to utilize computers and business software to document dealer assistance provided
• Strong communication skills to build interpersonal relationships and consensus
Yamaha offers a “Total Rewards Package” which includes a great work environment, competitive salary and generous benefits package.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Apply at the career page at yamaha-motor.com.