Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that include motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, golf cars, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products! We have an excellent opportunity for a Marine Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marine team in Kennesaw, GA. They will lead the development, implementation and management of digital marketing and communication strategies for Yamaha’s Outboard product lines.
- Develop and lead overall Marine digital marketing strategy to budget, including management and maximization of websites, marketing automation programs, digital campaigns, social media, and dealer facing marketing.
- Manage internal digital marketing team; oversee external vendors / agencies and technology partners to provide direction and implement Marine digital marketing initiatives and programs. Measure and analyze effectiveness, traffic, and awareness for digital channel efforts.
- Work cross functionally within the marketing group and across Marine to support brand and sales priorities.
- Be the Marine lead in the future implementation and management of eCommerce platform and strategy to achieve incremental sales.
- Manage social media channels, maximize, and track channel effectiveness; oversee engagement strategy and tactics; leverage channels in support of overall digital marketing and product group goals.
- Oversee overall data management including CRM, Marketing Automation and lead-gen strategies including e-mail marketing and tracking/analytics to support pre- & post-sale initiatives and goals; Ensure digital channels operate in line with corporate guidelines and abide by federal/state regulations with respect to security standards and practices
- Manage SEO/SEM strategies to increase organic and paid search traffic to grow awareness and share
- Develop and implement an effective marketing automation strategy, utilizing the website and MYOB app as the cornerstones.
- Support, implement and maintain data integration with the key ERP, PIM and priority applications to share and utilize data across out data hubs and dealer network.
- Be a project lead for PIM, DAM and downstream consumption of central of central asset repositories. Work with cross-department teams to leverage the platform for enterprise.
- Support data quality, segmentation strategy CRO and database hygiene projects that ensure compliant CCPA, ADA, GDPR, CASL, CAN-SPAM and SAFE security standards.
- Assist with conducting and evaluating of consumer research to measure media consumption & lifestyle trends to maximize digital marketing strategy development and effectiveness.
- BA / BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar required
- 7+ years in Digital Marketing, Communications, or equivalent job-related experience
- Knowledge of various digital marketing platforms (Kentico, Marketo, Optimizely, Acoustic) and web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, Domo)
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Marine product familiarity and proper certifications and experience a plus.
- Ability to travel as required (approximately 10%, including weekends) and still manage in office workload
- Ability to think strategically and manage time effectively with limited supervision
- Must be able to work well independently as well as within a team-based environment.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com