Young’s Electronics is The Premier Marine Electronics Company on Cape Cod and Southeastern, MA. Our Company is family owned and has been in business for 30 Years. We are looking to expand our team with immediate openings for Marine Electronics Installers & Technicians. We specialize in Custom Refit & New Boat Electronics Packages including GPS/Chartplotter, Radar, Sonar, Communication, Safety and Entertainment Systems.
Your Duties would include but are not limited to:
- Installation and Service of Electronics Systems from leading brands Furuno, Garmin, Raymarine, Simrad, among others.
- RF and Electrical Cabling, DC Distribution, Ethernet, NMEA 2000
- Installation of Antennas and Other Sensors
- Installation of Transducers & Radars
- Installation & Servicing of DC Distribution Systems
- Troubleshooting of Electrical & Electronic Systems
- Must be proficient with hand and power tools
- Well stocked tool bag with hand tools
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Need to be able to lift at least 40 pounds and work on ladders
- Strong communication & problem solving skills are necessary
- Clean driving record
- ABYC, NMEA Certifications a Plus
- At least 3 Years relevant work experience in equivalent fields
This is a "Hands ON" position, you will be trained on the job and through educational programs.
Positive attitude, attention to detail and professionalism a must.
Young’s offers a Great Benefit Package including:
- Medical, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation in the first year, Paid time off increases with Tenure up to a maximum 5 weeks Paid Vacation!
- Retirements Plan after 2 Years
- Profit Sharing - Bonuses
- For the right candidates we would assist you with some of your relocation costs.
Please send Resume to email@example.com