Land 'N' Sea Distributing, Inc. is a full service, wholesale only distributor, serving the Marine, RV and Power-sports Industries for over 30 years. With thousands of different parts and accessories available from warehouses nationwide, Land 'N' Sea prides itself on fast, efficient delivery throughout the US and Canada. In a cooperative effort with Mercury Marine's Latin America and Caribbean division, Land 'N' Sea serves over 60 additional countries worldwide.
We are seeking a full-time Marine Sales Representative to cover a territory in Naples, FL.
As the sales representative, your role will include:
· Calling on existing accounts, establishing new accounts by either cold calling or with leads supplied by the company within an assigned territory.
· Responsible for the sale, management, and implementing of product and marketing programs, forecasting of new and existing products.
· Provide knowledge of products and marketing strategies to diversified customer base.
· Support dealer retail and distributor sales activity to achieve maximum sales and market share in assigned territory. Maintain up to date information on assigned dealer accounts.
· Monitor and learn market area information and communicate information to Management. Up-sell and cross-sell, suggesting product substitutes where applicable.
· Execute sales and marketing programs and services.
· Handle customer complaints and exceptions requests with minimal management intervention.
· Maintain internal supportive working relationship with credit, technical service manager, customer service representative, sales coordinators, sales directors and marketing manager.
· Travel for sales calls to territory customers and attendance at regional boat shows, sales meetings, etc as deemed appropriate.
What are we looking for in you?
· HS diploma required, College degree in business or related field preferred
· 3-5 years’ experience in sales, preferably in the powersports industry
· PC proficiency with Microsoft programs
· Good verbal and written skills for developing strong relationships with customers
· Ability to independently make accurate decisions and analyze risk, while reasoning through issues and suggesting workable solutions.