A busy, full service marina located in South Florida is expanding and seeking a dynamic service leader and team builder to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction and profitability at our growing service center.
· Ensure a consistently high level of internal and external customer satisfaction throughout the service department.
· Drive profitability through increased sales, gross profit, P&L management, and labor cost control.
· Build a high performing team of Technicians, Service Advisors, Parts Associates, Warranty Administrators, Porters, and Detailers through continual associate development and best hiring practices.
· Create and maintain strong working relationships with external vendors.
· Maintain a safe and functional working environment.
· Ability to form, lead and develop high-performing teams.
· Project professionalism, confidence and competence in communications and interactions with customers, partners, teams and senior management.
·Experience managing a high volume marine service center.
· Demonstrated ability to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and profitability in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
· Knowledge of vessels and systems mandatory.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficiency in a dealership software system (BIT) is a plus.
· Intermediate or better skills in MS Office. (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Please send resume and any qualifying information to firstname.lastname@example.org