Bosun's Marine is looking for a highly motivated, success driven, and enthusiastic team player to join our service crew in Mashpee, MA & Peabody MA!
Must be dependable and a hard worker with a team attitude. Bosun's Marine only sells and services the finest brands in the marine industry; Pursuit, EdgeWater, Regal, Riviera, and Yamaha to name a few. Through our use of the latest technology, we’re constantly evolving to provide the best customer and employee experience in the marine industry and live up to our outstanding service reputation. Some of our latest advances include paperless repair orders, mobile check-in and mobile time cards.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we are ready for you! As part of a large group of Marine dealerships throughout the country, we are able to offer competitive pay, exceptional benefits, 401k matches and access to manufacturer online training and instructor-led classes. We’re passionate about what we do and our career options are full of unlimited possibilities. Apply now to join the Bosun’s Marine team today.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete designated work in a timely, competent & professional manner.
- Accurately diagnose & repair problems with boats & motors (commensurate with experience level).
- Coordinate with parts manager on parts that are needed to ensure timeliness of job completion.
- Document all work & parts on repair order. Cause and Correction/ All Parts
- Assist with pickup & delivery of boats as needed.
- Maintain & protect the interior & exterior of the boat as it is being serviced.
- Notify Service Manager of any discrepancies or problems immediately upon discovery.
- Attend applicable service schools to maintain certification & for continuing educational requirements.
- Handle any customer inquiries promptly & courteously.
- Return all replaced parts to parts/warranty dept so claim may be filed.
- Return boat to lot with Cover and Protected
- Maintain a spotless work environment. Keep bay clean
- Assist with special events as needed.
- Maintain an orderly, clean, & professional work area.
The above job description is intended to serve as a guideline for performance & is not intended to limit individual initiative; duties & responsibilities may change periodically.
Qualifications & Expectations:
- Current & Valid Driver's License
- Personal Hand Tools
- Manufacturer Certification (Boat or Engine)
- Internal & external customer satisfaction.
- Timeliness & quality of repair work.
- Low percentage of "come backs"
- Accuracy of work orders. Including parts
- Professionalism & teamwork.
One Water Marine provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, One Water Marine complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Drug Screening and background check are required.
For Mashpee, apply here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/918998
For Peabody, apply here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/923393