Candlewood East Marina is looking for a Marine Technician to join our Service Department. This position is full-time Monday through Friday starting immediately. Some Saturdays may be required during the summer season. Our ideal candidate is a team player who works efficiently with minimal supervision, is punctual, organized, and has strong communicative skills. Competitive benefits package available including Health, Dental, 401k, Paid Time-off, Professional Development Assistance & Club Membership.
- Diagnose and Repair Boats
- Conduct Quality Checks
- Perform Scheduled Maintenance
- High School Education
- Marine Industry Experience and/or professional experience as Automobile mechanic
- Knowledge of Mercruiser, Volvo Penta, and/or PCM
- Marine Certifications are a plus (Boaters License, etc.)
- Maintain our Customer Relations policy that ensures complete customer satisfaction and confidentiality
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Candlewood East Marina:
With over thirty years in the industry and three generations of the O’Hara family at your service, Candlewood East Marina continues to grow and evolve with a special enthusiasm towards family, friends and boating. We enjoy an outstanding reputation as industry leaders – from offering only the best in products and through our continued commitment to boating excellence with awarded-winning sales and service. We welcome the opportunity to serve our customers and help make the boating experience everything it can and should be.
Our mission – simply stated...Boating Excellence through Superior Products, Sales and Service.