UTI is a nationwide provider of technical educational training for students.
We offer specialized technical education programs under the banner of several well-known brands, including Motorcycle Mechanics Institute and Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI). Our instructors provide coaching, technical expertise, and encouragement to our students. One should enjoy making connections and building rapport with others in a fast-paced, collaborative, hands-on environment.
It is imperative for the instructor to provide a safe environment for our students in classrooms and labs, ensuring training aids, tools, and equipment are maintained and prepared for use. Instructors need to maintain curriculum accuracy by keeping up to date on the industry.
Marine Technician Instructor schedule Monday-Friday 6 am to 3 pm. Must be able to instruct two consecutive courses per workday.
Benefits include 9 paid company holidays and a full comprehensive benefit package.
- High School Diploma/GED AND 3 years hands-on technician experience.
- Must meet ACCSC standards for instructors, achieve and maintain required technical certifications and state specific licensing requirements as a condition of employment
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 pounds for short periods of time during the workday
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl for very short periods of time during the workday
- Must be able to talk, see, hear, concentrate, think, learn and reason for all of the workday
- Must be able to sit and walk or otherwise move around for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
- Must be able to use a keyboard and do manual tasks for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
For any questions or to discuss the role in more detail please contact: email@example.com or 321-281-9724