Lenco Marine, Inc., is a division of Power Products, LLC, with its brands Ancor®, BEP, Blue Sea Systems, Lenco, Marinco®, Mastervolt and ProMariner designs and manufactures a broad product portfolio of electrical components and power management systems for the marine, Recreational Vehicle, Emergency Vehicle, Specialty Vehicle and Industrial markets
At Lenco Marine, Inc. our greatest asset is our people. We offer a friendly environment, benefits package and paid time off policy. We are in growth mode and need to add people to our already dynamic team. If you are interested in joining one of the best teams on the Treasure Coast, please submit your resume http://www.powerprodllc.com/en/careers or email: Katie.Sterling@lencomarine.com
Significantly support the development of new products and existing products for Lenco Marine. Responsibilities will include preparing product definitions and specifications as well as the architecture and development of new and existing products. Will also be responsible for creating and modifying drawing utilizing Solidworks
COMPENSATION: Based upon Experience
Will consider Contract- Direct Hire.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in preparation of product definitions and specifications as well as communicating with customers
- Document designs for product support and efficient development of successive generations of product
- Create and modify technical drawings using Solidworks
- Provide prompt and courteous service on request of documents both internally and externally
- Maintain project schedules and report progress as required
- Preparation of Bill of Materials for pass-off
- Provide support to marketing and customers to achieve application success
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Exhibit a strong aptitude for problem solving
- Be prepared to show projects supporting your interests in engineering activities
- Proficient in Solidworks, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with ECR, ECN, ECO, RDA, SOR, etc. in the mechanical/electrical fields
- Good communication skills a must.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy a must
A background check and drug test is required for this position. We are looking for a dedicated person who wants to grow with our company.
Apply on-line: http://www.powerprodllc.com/en/careers or in person: 4700 SE Municipal Court, Stuart, FL 34997