If you have marine manufacturing experience, are looking for a challenging supervisory position and unlimited growth potential, take a look at our Tooling / Mold Supervisor position.
Sportsman Boats is looking for a hands on working supervisor responsible for overseeing and assisting with the maintenance of in-house tooling and mold projects within the Sportsman product line ensuring all production schedules, high quality standards, and safety requirements are achieved.
Sportsman Boats plans to double production within the next two years. It's the perfect time to come on board if you are interested in growing your career. We have new facilities, air conditioned plant, new equipment, and offer great pay and benefits.
Employee well-being and company culture are integral parts of who we are and we are looking for individuals to join our rapidly-growing team that like to be challenged and love to work in a nurturing fast-paced and goal-oriented environment.
What you will do:
- Oversee maintenance, cleaning, and inspection of molds in order to facilitate efficient production
- Maintain history log of usage, maintenance, and repair to accurately predict future project expectancy
- Plan multiple projects and related activities making best use of manpower for maximum throughput to meet target completion dates
- Project man hours for percentage completion reports and project times/percentage completions with tooling projects while meeting forecasted tooling dates
- Oversee budget(s) and supplies for departments
- Lead, supervise, evaluate, and motivate team members, evaluate skill sets, delegate work assignments and specific tasks, monitor attendance
- Report activities on a daily basis making adjustments when necessary to meet objectives
- Oversee Kaizen (5S) projects and paperwork for department
- Facilitate department mission statement and goals
What you need to know/have:
- Supervisory or management experience in a marine manufacturing facility and knowledge of marine manufacturing based technology, processes, and principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize and plan
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or direction
- Ability to work in fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to teach, motivate, and support team
- Commitment to company integrity and values, mission statement and department goals
- Intermediate computer skills using Microsoft Office and other manufacturing software
- High school or GED required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bilingual Spanish/English strongly preferred
To learn more about Sportsman Boats, take a look at our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sportsmanboatscareers/
Our decisions are based on our core values of family, innovation, integrity, professionalism, and commitment!
Apply today to learn more!
Or send your resume to: email@example.com