MarineMax is seeking a video and photography expert with a passion for creating engaging video and photography content in the marine industry!
As a member of the MarineMax marketing team, you will be responsible for completing video and photo projects for a wide range of requests and campaigns from all areas of the organization. Our ideal candidate would have true passion for video production, photography and editing, with a large willingness to travel to events and locations generating content used in marketing campaigns and beyond. Daily tasks include video/photo project planning and production, video and photo editing, graphic design in relation to media production, and problem solving as it relates to the task at hand.
- Responsible for creation of videos and motion graphics for marketing/advertising and online properties. (Projects include seasonal campaigns, new product or service promotion, podcasts, informational/explainer videos/animation, vlogs, tutorials, etc.)
- Capturing video and/or stills of boats/yachts, events, team members and customers through use of SLR camera (Sony preferred), mobile device (iOS preferred) and drone/UAV (UAV FAA Certification a plus).
- Contributing to or independently preparing outline/script or storyboards, preparing and planning project logistics for upcoming shoots.
- Cataloging and organizing footage and files in easy to locate manner for marketing team.
- Work independently and collaboratively, meeting deadlines and deliverables in a timely, professional manner in fast-paced environment.
- Editing videos and photography until desired specifications are met by requestor then delivering through various channels.
- Uploading video content to YouTube, Basecamp, Google Drive, WeTransfer and other locations to share or promote with team members, partners and/or customers.
- Suggesting or selecting music/audio tracks and ensuring correct rights for usage.
- Creation of motion graphics to be used in video content including lower-thirds, titles, informational call-outs, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships/partnerships across MarineMax and the boating industry for future collaborations
- Providing leadership, direction, and support for multimedia applications, development and integration to both on and offline channels within the Marketing team and beyond
- Effectively communicating compliance and brand requirements to team members and partners as appropriate and quickly escalating any compliance concerns to MarineMax Marketing team.
- Coordinate with freelances and other video and photography professionals as needed to support projects requiring outside assistance dur to scope or workload.
MarineMax is the world’s largest recreational boat and yacht retailer and gives their customers more ways to enjoy their boat to the fullest. Now’s your opportunity to join the dynamic, innovative and expanding MarineMax marketing team where you can use and grow your expertise to contribute to the success of the team and company!
Learn more and apply online at https://bit.ly/3zINmvP