Leading Distributor of Detroit Diesel Engines, Allison Transmissions, Kohler Generators, Carrier Transport Refrigeration, Volvo Penta and MTU Marine products.
Power Products Systems is the largest Volvo Penta Power Center in the Americas with an AOR of New England. We have experienced unprecedented growth in this division over the last few years.
We are seeking a high-energy sales professional who will be responsible for quoting and closing sales of gas and diesel marine engines to our sub-dealers and commercial marine businesses. Reporting directly to the Manager of Marine sales and service and interfacing regularly with other senior management. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in outside sales, superior customer service and new business development. Daily regional travel will be required. A company vehicle will be provided.
We are also seeking the person who will be responsible for growing and developing our sub-dealer market. Reporting directly to the Manager of Marine sales and service and interfacing regularly with other senior management.
Desired Skills and Qualities
· Positive attitude and ability to set goals and accomplish them
· Knowledge of the Marine Industry required
· Ability to multitask and deliver timely on established goals
· Communicate with senior management
· Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Training sub-dealers to process warranty
· Work with existing firms to manage the SEO and SEM of our E-Commerce website.
· Monitor all social media posts and make suggestions
Qualified individuals should submit their resume to email@example.com
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package, including company sponsored health insurance, short and long term disability, dental, vision, and 401k Profit sharing. Our headquarters is located off Route 95 in Wakefield, MA.
Power Products Systems, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.