ElectroSea, the Experts in Marine Growth Prevention, provides a patent pending system to stop unwanted barnacles, bio-film, and marine scale from clogging seawater strainers, conduits, air conditioners, wash down pumps, and other raw water equipment.
We bring together experience and innovation in the design of cutting edge electrochemical solutions for the marine industry. From serious fishing boats to luxury cruisers to military patrol boats, any vessel can benefit from our state-of-the-art technology.
The National Account Sales Executive will be responsible for establishing relationships with boat manufacturers, yacht dealers, vessel management companies, air condition service companies and other dealers. This position will lead sales for the company and reports directly to the CEO.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial organization and are a high performance, results oriented sales professional with experience in the marine industry, this is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. With your help, ElectroSea’s products will be a standard offering on every vessel in warm sea water environments.
· Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with boat manufacturers to drive direct sales.
· Establish and maintain a dealer network with vessel management companies, yacht/boat dealers, air condition service companies, and marine installers.
· Develop a detailed sales plan with strategy, budget and forecast; and execute on your plan.
· Provide input for product development, company and product promotion, marketing programs and materials.
· Create co-op sales plans and attend OEM events to promote the ElectroSea brand.
· Exhibit at national, international, and regional boat and marine manufacturer shows.
· Use CRM tools to track pipeline and manage customer accounts.
· Proven senior sales professional with quantified track record that demonstrates ability to establish and close new business with new products.
· 10+ years in the marine industry as an executive leader with direct sales experience.
· Thrives in entrepreneurial environment, self-motivated, self-starter.
· Ability to prioritize and deliver highest impact sales opportunities.
· Demonstrated success with complex sales cycles and multiple stakeholders.
· Natural ability to build long-term relationships of trust with customers.
· Regional and national travel to establish relationships, build sales pipeline, and close new business.
· Ability to sell electro-mechanical products for use in vessel engine room.
· Limited international travel to large marine manufacturers and annual trade show.
· Aligned with company values of being results-oriented with a “can do” positive attitude, self-motivated, and collaborative.
· Unquestionable integrity and personal ethics.
· Work independently, analyze information skillfully, maintain CRM, and make sound, timely, and accurate judgment while supporting reasoning for decisions.
· Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, closing skills, and the ability to prioritize efforts based on contribution to financial results.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing or equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license, passport, and available for domestic and international travel.
· Preferably South East United States –
· Six figure Salary + Bonus
To apply for the position, send your resume to:
Daniel L. Cosentino, CEO