Responsible for Sunroof Sales, OE, Super Yacht, Large Chiller System Sales, Territory OE Sales customers in assigned territories within North America for the current series, spare parts deliveries, OE and aftermarket accessories and the acquisition of new orders / contracts and expansion of the existing delivery range. Responsible for turnover, contribution marginal, EBIT, market share, business development and customer satisfaction.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Acquisition of new orders / contracts and business development with North American Marine Aftermarket/OE customers.
- Realization of the global Marine Technical Products “Self Contained, Chiller, Large Chiller Systems & Marine Sun Roofs” sales strategy for the North America Marine Market.
- Sales of installation of new products
- Bid and Negotiation of supply contracts.
- Management of current and new Technical Products contracts.
- Processing of customer enquiries (technical and commercial).
- Preparation of quotations (technical and commercial).
- Presentations at customers (also quotations including engineering).
- Management of sales projects (project manager duty).
- Series servicing of current range at the customer.
- Change management for Technical Products programs and projects.
- Sales function in Webasto customer project team.
- Sales controlling incl. statistics, planning and simulations.
- Marine Product Training Programs for HVAC Marine customers
- Tracking and reporting of operative figures.
- Market and competition observation.
Equivalent to the completion of high school is required. 2-Year Technical / Vocational School certificate and or 5+ years prior experience in selling technical products within the North American Marine Industry, training and or experience that provides this knowledge, skill and ability. Sales and negotiation training is preferred.
Knowledge and proficiency of:
1) Relevant experience (min. 5 years) working within the marine industry and a good working knowledge of Aftermarket processes.
2) Good organizational skills, able to work independently and in a team.
3) Good people and communication skills internally and externally.
4) Willing to travel on a regular basis.
5) English mother tongue
6) Good PC skills using Office programs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, work is primarily performed in an indoor setting with extended periods in meetings, or at a computer, on the telephone, sitting or standing. Employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Basic communication skills such as talking, seeing, and hearing are needed for frequent person-to-person contacts, and telephone usage.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The nature of the work has frequent interruptions; contact with the public and customers requires strong communication skills. May be required to work beyond normal working hours and job requires 40-60% travel, including both domestic and international travel.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but could be extensive based on location in which work is performed.
Please send resume and cover letter to HR.email@example.com