Seakeeper, the global leader in marine stabilization, is committed to revolutionizing the boating world. Our patented technology completely eliminates boat roll, improving the experience of everyone on board—from the seasoned captain to their grandchildren, the toughest sport-fishermen to the first-timer. If you thrive on the challenge of pushing yourself to do and be better every day, you’ll fit right in with our rapidly growing team.
The OEM Sales Representative - Southeast will report to the Southeast OEM Account Manager and will be responsible for developing and managing current and undeveloped OEM accounts in the following states: FL, AL, MS, LA, TX.
The OEM Sales Representative will be responsible for the following:
- Managing existing relationships with target OEM’s within the Southeast region
- Developing new OEM accounts in targeted territory
- Increasing Seakeeper option integration into OEM’s model line up
- Create co-op marketing plans with OEM’s to further promote the Seakeeper brand
- Attending OEM events to promote the Seakeeper brand
- Promoting Seakeeper by attending demo days, shows, and events
- Meeting quarterly and yearly growth targets
- Maintaining knowledge of CRM system
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 2-5 years selling in the marine industry
- Valid passport and be available for both domestic and international travel
- Self-motivated, organized and have superior customer service skills
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, closing skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision are essential
- Strong command of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent writing skills including proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Qualified applicant must be professional, responsive, resourceful, flexible, well organized, and maintain a positive work attitude.
- Must understand what future factors (i.e. technical breakthroughs, government policy, demographics, etc.) could change the environment in which Seakeeper does business.
- Applicants should have experience selling on a global scale combined with demonstrated success managing complex sales cycles and be culturally aware of the Americas environment
The idea candidate must be able to work independently, maintain filing systems and basic databases, gather and analyze information skillfully, and make sound, timely, and accurate judgment while supporting reasoning for decisions. The candidate must be a cultural fit, aligned with the values of the company which include being result-oriented, collaborative, trustworthy, and of unquestionable integrity. The ideal candidate is a proven closer who can make a call, gain access to the high-level decision makers, and close the deal. Candidates should have an understanding of the strategies of key competitors and be able to formulate proactive plans to gain competitive advantages. Applicants must have a strong desire to meet customer needs while supporting the company’s goals and objectives. Unquestionable integrity and personal ethics are a must. The candidate should not be willing to bend the rules just to close a deal.