A next generation specialty direct consumer lender powered by financial technology providing a wide array of industry changing loan programs to Boat/RV dealerships in key recreational Boat/RV states. Location – Tampa/Clearwater and Surrounding Areas (Would consider other areas of FL for right candidate). Non-Remote.
Boat Finance’s Outboard Capital Division has been a completely rebranded with new rates, terms and procedures to recreate a great customer experience when financing their outboard motor.
The Product Manager is responsible for the entire loan life cycle from advertising/origination to funding while working with underwriting, finance, and support to ensure origination and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals during its rebranding and implementation process.
- Over see origination efforts including but not limited to cold calling dealerships, using various online sources (craigslist, google, etc.) and leveraging current dealer relationships to accelerate growth of this division.
- Process loan applications for direct and indirect customer within our loan origination system following credit guidance from the underwriters.
- Collect needed documentation from customers for processing and approval.
- Producing loan documents for direct customers and sending them to the proper parties in DocuSign.
- Working closely with our funding team to make sure loans are closed and funded within a reasonable amount of time.
- 7+ years in the lending environment required
- 7+ years in a recreational dealership environment required.
- 5+ years in a boat dealership strongly preferred
- 5+ years in F&I at a recreational dealership strongly preferred
- 5+ years in loan closing experience strongly preferred
Pay and Benefits
- Pay will be based on related experience and will be comprised of Salary and Performance Bonus, highly competitive with room for advancement.
- 100% employer paid health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k (no matching) available
- 14 days PTO
- Closed all Federal Reserve holidays and 2 floating holidays throughout the year
- All benefits have a 60-day probationary period besides sick days
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call 855-234-1304and mention the soundings trade ad for more information.