We are looking to expand our impact in the marketplace with our iconic brand. We would like a sales professional with a passion for boating to join our team.
The successful candidate will have a background in B to B sales and distribution network management with minimum 5 years’ experience. Powerboating and marine retail experience is a plus.
Candidates must possess strong verbal and written communication skills (with the ability to speak and present effectively to both internal and external audiences). Time management, organization and prioritization skills are essential. Must have the ability to travel as required by the position (boat shows, industry trade shows, dealer visits).
Beneteau offers a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401(k) with company match; paid holidays and vacations. Salary based on experience.
Beneteau America is part of Groupe Beneteau, one of the largest boat builders in the world.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage and develop the appropriate dealer network for the outboard lines of the brand
- Travel to dealerships to train them in the understanding of our brands and products
- Prepare and communicate prices and programs to dealers
- Work with the Sales Administrator to manage the order process
- Prepare monthly sales reports
- Attend boat shows
- Act as the link between the dealers and factory representatives
- Work in concert with Marketing on the necessary budget to promote the product and messaging.
- Set up and Achieve Sales Targets
- Travel is required
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) proficiency is required
Applicants should send their resume, references and salary history to email@example.com