We are looking for a highly motivated and goal-oriented sales manager to develop and grow the sales plan for our Switlik Comfort Technology division. As a new start up division within a nearly one-hundred-year-old company, we are looking for an individual with a long-term vision for success who is willing and able to put in the time and effort to build and grow a sales force from the bottom up. This individual will receive close guidance and support from corporate leadership as they work to grow and expand the brand. The Sales Manager will primarily have an outside sales management role, actively selling and managing territory sales partners in the field, and building out the sales strategy plan for the segment. There will be travel within our coverage territories required for shows, events and work with territory consultants.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Recruit, train and manage business to business channel partners.
· Preparation and execution of demos, sales presentations and shows. Physical setup work may be included.
· Support channel partners by driving potential customers to them, and providing technical sales assistance as needed. Being on site for sales demos.
· Develop and carryout the sales plan for the segment.
· Collect and report to corporate leadership all relevant sales metrics.
· Manage the sales budget for the segment and work to develop forecasts, sales goals and sales models.
· Maintain a current working knowledge of the competitive landscape within the furnishing and bedding industries.
· Work with the marketing department to create and develop relevant marketing communication and promotional strategies to target business to business segments.
· Regular travel to support channel partners.
· Proven track record of sales growth
· Experience in sales roles for suppliers of high end luxury products or technical products
· Experience working with affiliates or reps as a sales and marketing strategy preferred
· Channel knowledge of elite fitness, home decorators and other paths to high-income couples is a big plus.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications. Experience working with an ERP or WMS system is a plus.
· This position is based out of our Trenton, NJ headquarters. Remote office status is not an option, but 75% travel will be expected.
· College degree in related field.
· Total compensation and structure based on experience
About Switlik: Established in 1920, Switlik Parachute Co. has been owned and operated by the Switlik family and is known worldwide as a manufacturer of the highest quality sewn and heat-sealed inflatable safety and survival products for the aviation, marine, and military/government markets. Incorporating the same high-quality manufacturing principles in the newest corporate division, SWITLIK Comfort Technology designs and constructs the finest furnishing components in the sleep and comfort segments. Switlik products are defined by Quality, Performance and Innovation. All are proudly manufactured in Trenton, NJ USA, carrying the Switlik name on their labels for over 90 years running.
To apply, please send cover letter and current resume to Sarah Switlik, VP Sales & Marketing. email@example.com