Here we grow again! The fastest growing Marine Distributor in the Southeast is looking for a sales professional for our Largo, FL branch. Lewis Marine Supply has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated Marine Sales professional to join the growing team as an Outside Sales Representative. This position will have a heavy focus on growth as we expand in the greater Tampa region. Ideal candidate is energized to sell to new customers, bring a unique value to the market, and provide outstanding customer service and support. This is a salaried position with a commission incentive as well as an exceptional benefits package.
Outside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory. Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Traveling within the territory to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Deliver excellent customer service with strong communication on customer orders, lead times and customer needs. Take immediate action on any customer issues to ensure retention of business and perform additional follow-up as needed
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy specific to the territory and within the company standards to drive sales.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
- Researching competitors' products and pricing as well as market conditions.
- Keeping abreast of the latest industry developments by attending meetings, training workshops, and industry events.
Outside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Proven outside sales experience with a minimum of 3+ years of sales in Marine industry, with strong technical knowledge of boats and boating products
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Businesses Administration, Communications, or related experience preferred
- Professional w/ strong work ethic, performance driven, relationship builder
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Travel locally and occasionally overnight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Teams as well as other virtual meeting platforms.
- Demonstrate exceptional teamwork and customer service
Lewis Marine offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and benefits package. Benefits offered include medical coverage with vision and dental as well as matching 401k. Short and Long-term disability, life insurance and paid time off are also provided.
Please email cover letter, resume and trade references to Louis Diaz Louis.Diaz@Lewismarine.com