Are you passionate about joining a dynamic, customer-centric sales team? See how you can contribute to our growing and creative team below.
At Jamestown Distributors, we have an affinity for the marine industry and love helping boaters and those in the trades build, repair, and take care of their boats. Customers have trusted Jamestown Distributors for quality boating and boat building supplies since 1977. We are a family-run company in Bristol, Rhode Island and are committed to exceeding our customers expectations.
The Jamestown Distributor Outside Sales Representative is responsible for developing profitable B2B relationships in their assigned market. They will focus on new business development as well as strengthening existing relationships. The Sales Representative position is highly autonomous and requires an individual who is a self-starter, motivated and driven to achieve superior financial results. The Sales Representative will also collaborate internally with fellow team members in developing strategies to continue to grow market share.
If you are interested in growing the marine industry, are passionate about boating, and enjoy developing B2B relationships this is the role for you.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field sales experience required
● Marine industry knowledge required
● Minimum of 2 years Outside Sales experience
● Clean driving record
● Ability to travel locally and regionally
● Strong presentation, analytical and negotiation skills
● Excellent organization, communication and customer service skills
● Should be able to demonstrate experience in business development, relationship management and strong follow through skills
● Excellent listening, written and oral interpersonal skills
● Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
● Computer literate, including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, etc.
● Medical, Dental, Vision
● IRA with Company match
● Paid Time Off (PTO) plus personal time
● Paid Holidays (9)
● Mileage allowance
● Cell phone and laptop
● Generous product discount
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com