JET Technologies, a growing plastic fabrication company in Elkhart, IN specializing in custom CNC machining, thermoforming and assembly, has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and engaging Marine Sales professional to join our team as an Outside Sales Representative. This position will be responsible for the management of established accounts as well as proactively seeking new accounts to maintain current growth while providing outstanding service and support. This is a salaried position with a commission incentive as well as an exceptional benefits package.
Job Location: Elkhart, IN
- 3+ years of successful sales experience or relatable experience in marine product design and/or development
- Knowledge of plastics applications and processes
- Professional w/ strong work ethic, sales/customer knowledge, negotiating skills, performance driven, relationship builder
- Understand CAD drawings
- Ability to analyze and make recommendations on manufacturing of proper product for specific applications
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Travel locally and occasionally overnight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Teams as well as other virtual meeting platforms.
- Demonstrate exceptional teamwork and customer service
- Possess technical knowledge of boats and the boating industry
- Regular, reliable attendance as well as the ability to work outside regular hours as necessary
- Proactively search, identify and obtain business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Create and maintain strong rlationships with new and existing customers
- Serve as the primary, face-to-face representative of JET Technologies to the customer
- Correctly identify customer’s needs to ensure that expectations are met while understanding the manufacturing process
- Take immediate action on any customer issues to ensure retention of business and perform additional follow-up as needed
- Interact with customers on a regular basis
- Maintain communication with customers regarding procedures, pricing and lead time
- Regularly communicate with engineers and plant management to determine design requirements, production timeline and any other matters related to customer requests
JET Technologies offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and benefits package. Benefits offered include medical coverage with vision and dental as well as matching 401k. Short and Long-term disability, life insurance and paid time off are also provided.
Please email cover letter, resume and trade references to Greg Shaffer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.